Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Power of Free Will

 Whenever you feel powerless, beaten down by others, and seemingly with no place to turn, search within your Consciousness for the power to overcome this mindset. It's within your mind where you have the power to say, "I am greater than the I that I created."

Many never discover this great power. They are too concerned with trying to survive, trying to fit in, and trying to make sense of a victim's lifestyle.  

Regardless of the conditions in your life today, there is another power you can use to overcome them. This power is Enlightenism. It is Unconditioned Consciousness that exists as whole, perfect, and complete. This is all the power you need to overcome dependency on others' beliefs and values.

Similarly, there are Enlightenism insights described in the book Enlightenism that you can use to solve your problems. The following is a quotation from the book: 

"If you're willing to stop tolerating the pain from societal definitions in your life, then it's important to first understand who created the pain. The book's main thesis is to unravel misinterpretations about who is responsible for the pain and problems in your life.  

"My goal is to first shine a light on the distortions preventing you from recognizing that you are the creator of your own pain.  I do this by describing the process for creating pain, and then presenting a formula (Enlightenism Treatment Plan) for overcoming it."

Meanwhile, the power to change begins and ends with Consciousness. If you're willing to change your Consciousness, then you can change your life. 

 "I acknowledge that I was born with everything I'll ever need for my journey. The source of my power is Enlightenism. My Awareness-of-Being is colorless, faceless, and formless."



No comments: