Sunday, January 15, 2023

How to fix the Mess in your Life

 The path to clarity is traveled in the mind. It's a clear path free of darkness. Darkness causes pain. 

When your pain becomes unbearable, turn inward for the light to treat it. You will discover the cause of your pain is inside the mind. 

Many find it difficult to search for solutions in consciousness.  We are too frightened by the cesspool of toxic beliefs. . We perceive too many failures and regrets in toxicity.

Most victims peek briefly into the mind. They find toxicity too daunting.  So they stop and return to their toxic lifestyles. 

When you give up on freedom, you maintain the status quo of victimization. You learn to live with pain.

Many believe pain is divinely created by God.  There is nothing divine about pain. 

Our pain is caused by toxic beliefs. When you overcome toxicity, you will notice changes in your pain levels.  

Enlightenism is a philosophy that's greater than your pain.  Enlightenism is the power that turns pain into clarity. 

Clarity illumines the mind to perceive causes and effects. Clarity changes how pain impacts you.

Clarity provides you with pain-free moments. 

When we experience pain-free moments, we know it's possible to extend their duration. Daily meditations focused on freedom provide this succor.    

Many are unwilling to work on themselves. They scoff at daily meditations. 

Those who desire freedom don't dismiss Enlightenism meditations. They believe in the efficacy of meditations to overcome pain.

The Enlightenism philosophy affirms:  "I acknowledge I am responsible for the current conditions in my life." When you accept responsibility for your pain, you stop blaming others.  

The Enlightenism philosophy affirms: "I acknowledge my beliefs and values created the conditions in my life."

The Enlightenism philosophy affirms: "I acknowledge I have the power to change my beliefs and values."

The Enlightenism philosophy affirms: "I acknowledge that for me to change my beliefs and values, I must first be willing to enter into self-discovery."

Self-discovery is where you learn how to work with Enlightenism. Self-discovery is where you dissolve toxicity.   

Self-discovery is where your thoughts become one with Enlightenism.  You become the gatekeeper of your mind. The gatekeeper decides which beliefs enter the mind and which ones don't. 

A disciplined toxic-free mind affirms you as the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper focuses on fulfilling the desires of Enlightenism.

When the mind is toxic-free, the victim dies in clarity.  When the victim dies, so does your pain.   

Enlightenism is a philosophical approach to achieving freedom. 

Please, read my books "Enlightenism" and "The New African-American Man" to learn how to use Enlightenism.

For additional information, please follow my radio broadcast at www.blogtalkradio.com/MalcolmKelly and www.Spreaker.com/BrotherMalcolmKelly.

No comments: