Saturday, December 18, 2021

The Enlightenism Mindset

There are many living with the victim mindset but few with independent minds.  The goal of Enlightenism is to overcome this mindset. 

The Enlightenism system of thought is the mind cleansing process that frees you of victimization. When you use this process to cleanse the mind, you achieve clarity. 

The truth about me is I am whole, perfect, and complete. This is how I think of power with a victim-free mindset.    

Nevertheless, the victim's mindset exists in a hellhole. I am on the Enlightenism path because I can no longer accept this way of life. 

On the Enlightenism path, I can create a new mindset. However, I must first let go of the toxic one. When I do, I  change how I think and live.   

Similarly, I know that the greater power is a cleansed mind. When we cleanse the mind of its toxic proclivities, we enter into a new realm of consciousness. 

In other words, we enter into Enlightenism consciousness. The consciousness where desires contain the power of expression. 

The desire for freedom must originate in a cleansed, independent mind.  And with an independent mind, you have the power of imagination.  

The power of imagination is limitless. I encourage you to use it to change how you think and live.

The Enlightenism mindset requires a commitment and work on your part. You no longer can rely on wishful thinking or vacuous desires to solve problems. 

   "The desire and commitment to overcome toxicity is a powerful force that you must reckon with if you truly want to change your life.  The unknown power-producing your desires to change connects you with the Greater Power of Enlightenism.

   "If you continue to search for this power within you, you will find it.  And it will not only transform your life, but it will also lead you to Enlightenism: a place where all things are possible."

Purchase the book Enlightenism and discover how to change how you think and live.



No comments: