Thursday, December 2, 2021

Power to Overcome Generational Victimization

 "I am greater than my problems."

The greater power is in your mind. It exists within you as unconditioned Consciousness. It is  Enlightenism.  

Enlightenism is free of victimization.  Enlightenism is all the power you need for the journey. 

Enlightenism illumines the mind to remain committed to overcoming victimization.  It empowers the mind to trust that Enlightenism is the greater power.

The power of the mind creates change. When you change your mind, you change the beliefs system you inherited from previous generations. 

Similarly, when you rely on beliefs from past generations, you continue the cycle of victimization.  Nevertheless, you can do something about this mindset. You can break it by creating a victim-free belief system. 

The Enlightenism mindset is the path to freedom. This is the mindset you need to become an independent thinker. 

Regardless of how much you want freedom, it first must be achieved in your mind. The mind must be free of the past.  It must stand on its own and exist in the present. 

You must do the work to cleanse the mind of its reliance on beliefs from others. The cleansing process leads to Enlightenism. 

     "I enter into this day awakened to the greater power of Enlightenism existing within me.  I am a fearless warrior without doubt, anger, fear, and worry.  I am freed of lack, limitation, and struggle. 

     "There are no problems greater than my awareness of being whole, perfect, and complete.  I command all the illusions to disappear into the nothingness from whence they came. 

     "I am committed in this day to not accepting the pain and suffering from anyone I interact with as my own.  I share my light of Enlighenism with all beings and encourage them to seek the greater power of Enlightenism to give them succor.

     "I affirm that my thoughts will be fully focused on the greater power of Enlightenism before I enter a temporal state of sleep. 

     "I end my day accepting I am the greater power."

Affirmations from the book "Enlightenism." You can purchase the book by clicking the image on the blog. 

 



No comments: