Friday, September 10, 2021

Never Give Up on Yourself

 "You have the power to take care of yourself." 

It's important to remind yourself again and again that you were born to be free and powerful.  Every new problem is an opportunity for you to affirm that Consciousness is the power to take care of yourself. 

The power to take care of yourself comes from a free mind. A free mind is your gateway to Enlightenism Consciousness. 

Enlightenism is a 21st-century clean, clear, and usable new system of thought. This new system of thought comes from a cleansed mind. One that's free of the sense-certainty of others' beliefs and values.

Whenever I think about power and freedom, I  accept that "I am greater than the I that I created." This new dictum affirms that you are always greater than your accomplishments.

Similarly, I accept Enlightenism insights are the source of my inspiration and power. You can use them daily to self-motivate yourself to never give up on yourself.

"I affirm today that I am the creator of everything in my life.  I am greater than my results.

"I affirm that I am aware of myself as being whole, perfect, and complete.  I am committed to removing everything causing me to doubt this awareness of being.

"I acknowledge I am greater than the conditions in my life.  I am enlightened with the clarity of the Greater Power of Enlightenism. I see clearly without toxic distortions of lack, limitation, and struggle.

"I accept that my Awasrenessof-Being was created by me from a colorless, faceless, and formless consciousness.

"I affirm that before I enter into a temporal state of sleep that my thoughts will be fully focused on the Greater Power of Enlightenism within me.

"I end my day accepting that I am the Greater Power."

Insights from the book Enlightenism

Please click the image on this page to order a book. 

No comments: