Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Power to Take Care of Yourself

 "I am greater than the I that I created."

Regardless of how you feel today, you have the power to change your life. This power exists within you as unconditioned Consciousness that's colorless, faceless, and formless.

Many feel powerless to solve our problems. We find it difficult to believe we measure up to the so-called experts.

When you discover this great power of Enlightenism, you will no longer think of yourself as a powerless victim. You will have discovered all the power you need to live successfully in the world. 

I have found it helps to maintain a positive attitude toward life.  A positive attitude greatly enhances your work by beginning each day with an Enlightenism affirmation.

"I affirm today that I am greater than the I that I created.

"I enter into this day awakened to the Greater Power of Enlightenism existing within me.  I am a fearless warrior without doubt, anger, fear, and worry. 

"I am freed of lack, limitation, and struggle. There are no problems greater than my awareness of being whole, perfect, and complete. 

"I command all the illusions to disappear into the nothingness from whence they came.

"I  am committed in this day to not accepting the pain and suffering from anyone I interact with as my own.  

"I share my light of Enlightenism with all beings and encourage them to seek the Greater Power of Enlightenism to give them succor. 

"I affirm that before I enter into a temporal state of sleep that my thoughts will be fully focused on the Greater Power of Enlightenism within me.

"I end my day by accepting that I am the Greater Power."

You can read the book "Enlightenism" for more affirmations and insights on the power to take care of yourself.

 


 n

No comments: