Thursday, August 5, 2021

Enlightenism Affirmations

 I am greater than the I that I created.

"I affirm in this day that I awakened with the knowledge that I am whole, perfect, and complete.  

"I have the Greater Power of Enlightenism within me.  This power is all I need to overcome what others taught me about who I am. 

"Regardless of what I encounter in this day, I remain resolute that nothing changes my awareness of having the Greater Power of Enlightenism within me. 

"Every event and situation are merely interpretations from my Awareness-of-Being. And as long as I am aware of being the Greater Power, I shall perceive myself greater than the conditions in my life. 

"I command myself in this day to work only on expressing the Greater Power of Enlightenism in all of my actions. 

"I affirm that the Greater Power of Enlightenism is my awareness of being whole, perfect, and complete.

"I affirm that before I enter into a temporal state of sleep that my thoughts will be fully focused on the Greater Power of Enlightenism within me.

"I end my day by accepting that I am the Greater Power."

           Affirmations from the book "Enlightenism."


No comments: