Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Powers of Mind Liberation

I am free, because I conceive myself as free.

The freedom we seek in people, places, and things only add to the toxicity already existing in our minds. We must always be mindful that our powers are  greater than our self-created illusions.

Many of us continue to struggle everyday with doubts about who we are, and what are our purposes? These are questions for individuals who find themselves lost in the illusions. When we dwell in the powers of the illusions, we cannot envision the powers we have to live freely with clarity and purpose.

The search for enlightenment begins with our desires to free our minds of the illusions preventing us from seeing ourselves and others clearly. When we open our minds to receive clarity, we no longer have questions about who we are and our purposes. We have answers.

The truth about the illusions controlling our lives is one known by only those who have done the work to free their minds of them.  The world and all that is in it is governed by its own creations. 

In other words we are born into an already created world ruled by its illusions of power. And it is this world of illusions that we begin to live and question our identity or power.

Powers of Mind is not a slogan, but a way of life. It is the inherent power of being. We can exist without being something. Unfortunately, when we imagine ourselves being something, in this case humans, we forget that we created our own awareness.

For us to escape or liberate our minds from the illusions, we must be willing to imagine ourselves with the powers to do so. We cannot have any doubts about this power. We must have a strong, unwavering conviction to our Powers of Mind.

I am free, because I conceive myself as free.

My Powers of Mind is not bound by its creations or limited by its imagination. So today, I claim my liberation from my illusions.

No comments: