Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Path to a Free Mind

 "I am greater than the I that I created." 

The path to a free mind is self-acquired knowledge and clarity. The mind is free when you cleanse it of generational toxicity. 

When you work in the mind, this doesn't mean you control the mind. You are working to understand how the mind causes you to think and act, and how you became powerless.

When you accept that consciousness is the mind, you understand consciousness is the greater power you've been searching for in toxicity. It also is the power you already possess. 

When you discover that you already possess the greater power, you stop believing it's a goal not yet achieved.  You have already achieved this power; all you need to do is reconnect and use the power to change how you think and live.   

The work to change your life is a personal decision. It's one that requires you to be a willing participant.  Change is not magical; it takes time to cleanse the mind of generational toxicity.   In other words, you must participate in the emancipation of your mind.

The greater power is Enlightenism.

    "Enlightenism is a 21st Century holistic philosophy about self-acquired knowledge and clarity of the mind. When I began my work in consciousness, I wondered if I could ever overcome what others had taught me about power and my worthiness to possess it. This inquisitiveness led me on a journey through the deepest realms of consciousness within me. I felt like so many who sought solutions to overcome their problems but didn't know where to look.

    "My first instinct was to do what I had always done and ask someone to tell me what to do. I didn't think of myself as being powerful or knowledgeable to solve my problems. It's a powerless feeling to want power and don't know where to find it. ...

        "I am sharing insights with you from my work that led me to Enlightenism. Enlightenism is the colorless, faceless, and formless unconditioned consciousness within you and me. You may have heard others refer to it as the spirit or greater power. ...

"Regardless of how Enlightenism is described by others, if you want to know how it works, then you must discover it for yourself. I am defining it as unconditioned consciousness. 

    "When you stop accepting yourself based on race, color, gender, age, religion, status, and education, you will discover that you're naturally whole, perfect, and complete. In other words, you're nothing like the person you've been cultivating all your life."

The path to a free mind is the self-acquired knowledge and clarity of Enlightenism.

Quotes are from my book, "Enlightenism."


Read my books "Enlightenism" and "Seeds from the Ashes" to learn more about Enlightenism and Self-Acquired Knowledge.

For additional information, please follow my radio broadcasts at www.blogtalkradio.com/MalcolmKelly and www.Spreaker.com/BrotherMalcolmKelly.


No comments: