Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Price of Power

 There are moments in our life that alert us to do something different. These moments appear during moments of intense doubts and worries about seemingly insoluble problems. 

Regardless of how hard we try, we can't seem to prevent them from reminding us of the need to achieve greater power.    Unfortunately, many ignore these insights.  

Today, there's a formula to overcome the doubts and worries causing you to feel like a powerless victim. This is the Enlightenism formula for creating a new way to think and live. You can use it to change your life.

If you haven't heard of this formula, let me tell you about it and how it can work in your life. Unlike many formulas, this one addresses the root causes of self-doubts about the powers of the mind. 

Enlightenism is a paradigm shift in Consciousness. It is the power that's greater than the one victimizing your mind to believe you're a powerless victim. 

"Enlightenism is a 21st Century holistic philosophy that describes a power greater than societal definitions of race, color, gender, religion, age, education, and status. 

"When I began my work in Consciousness, I wondered if I could ever overcome what others had taught me about power and my worthiness to possess it. 

"This inquisitiveness led me on a journey through the deepest realms of consciousness within me.  I felt like so many others who sought solutions to overcome their problems but didn't know where to look.

"My first instinct was to do what I had always done and ask someone to tell me what to do.  I didn't think of myself as being powerful or knowledgeable to solve my own problems.

"It's a powerless feeling to want power and not know where to find it.  This is why I am writing Enlightenism because there's a need for us to know how to solve our own problems."

      Insights from the book "Enlightenism."

Meanwhile, the price of power is to let go of others' beliefs and values and create your own. This will allow you to affirm daily: "I am greater than the I that I created." 


No comments: