Friday, February 28, 2020

Power of an Enlightenism Mind

Enlightenism insights from a cleansed mind are expressed in clear, understandable, and insightful words that touch our inner-mind power. This is what it means to express "A New Way to Think and Live."

When we accept that power exists within, we can stop searching for it externally. Enlightenism represents the power we discover when we search for it within. It's on this search that we discover how we feel and understand how to use our powers of mind. And it's important to know:

"I affirm that I am greater than the I that I created.

"I enter into this day awakened to the Greater Power of Enlightenism existing within me. I am a fearless warrior without doubt, anger, fear, and worry. I am freed of lack, limitation, and struggle.

"There are no problems greater than my awareness-of-being whole, perfect, and complete. I command all the illusions to disappear into the nothingness from whence they came.

"I am committed in this day to not accepting the pain and suffering from anyone I interact with as my own. I share my light of Enlightenism will all beings and encourage them to seek the Greater Power of Enlightenism to give them succor.

"I affirm that before I enter into a temporal state of sleep that my thoughts will be fully focused on the Greater Power of Enlightenism within me.

"I end my day by accepting that I am the Greater Power."

    (c) Enlightenism, by Brother Malcolm Kelly

No comments: