Friday, September 13, 2013

The Truth About Powers of Mind

I am that person I believe I am as long as I believe I am.

I am capable of being many things, however, I can exist without being any of them.

We worry about things outside of us, because we don't understand what's happening inside of our minds. Inside of our minds is the limitless power to imagine ourselves existing without worries. This inner awareness is Powers of Mind -- our unconditioned consciousness.

The unwillingness to believe that Powers of Mind exists in our minds inextricably tie us to powerlessness. And it is from this position of ignorance, or our unawareness of the power we already possess,  that we languish in darkness and ignorance about the truth in our minds.

To enhance our awareness to overcome the darkness in our minds, we must first imagine ourselves being another person. This new person must be empowered by us with the light to see through the darkness.

Similarly, this new person has all that we can imagine him or her to possess. Any limitations are created by the limits of our imagination. So it's important to spend the time imagining ourselves existing without our current beliefs and values.

The clarity we seek is defined in the questions and answers: Who are we aware of being? Who is this person? What are our attributes?

I am that person I believe I am as long as I believe I am.

I am capable of being many things, however, I can exist without being any of them.

The path to enlightenment begins with the awareness of Powers of Mind in our minds. This great power is in the minds of the poor, sick, drug and alcohol victims, social and political illusion chasers, religious zealots, and greedy capitalists.

Nevertheless, for them to discover this power, they must be willing to be reborn again with the clarity to change the images causing them to believe their current conditions are all they are capable of becoming. 

When we discover Powers of Mind, we know that our self-created illusions are caused by our toxic beliefs and values. And the illusions can only be overcome by the clarity from our Powers of Mind.

Being reborn with power is not a ritual, affirmation, or another illusion, but the power to know that we can experience enlightenment without the aid of another persons' beliefs and values. This type of awareness is a paradigm shift in the way we pursue power.

This new awareness of something greater than who we are currently accepting ourselves as being is Powers of Mind.  Powers of Mind is always free of others' beliefs and values.

I am that person I believe I am as long as I believe I am.

I am capable of being many things, however, I can exist without being any of them.

No comments: